Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brooks B17 Saddle

I’ve just made a pretty tough decision, but one which I am very happy with. I’ve chosen to fit my bike with a Brooks B17 Special saddle. These leather saddles are known for their difficult break it period which, if you stick through it, results in a comfort unmatched in by any other bicycle saddle. I’ve taken he plunge and I’m not looking back.

For your pleasure or education I’ll be recording the progress of my Brooks’ break in period every 100 miles from when I started riding. Have a read if you’re interested in Brooks saddles. It’s a good way to figure out if they are right for you.
Marks take on breaking in the Brooks B17


Peter has always wanted a Brooks saddle and now he’s got one. It’s a B17 Champion Special and boy if he isn’t worked up about it. He’s decided to record the break in period every 100 miles to bring you an inside look at the whole process. If you’re interested in these fine leather saddles but aren’t sure if they are right for you give his series a read. It is sure to be funny if not a bit educational.

Well it finally happened. Peter’s long denied wish has been granted. A new Brooks B17 Champion Special leather saddle is bolted to his seat post and boy if he isn’t worked up about it. Unable to be content with just riding the thing he has decided to record the break in period every 100 miles to bring you an inside look at the whole process. If you’ve always wanted a leather saddle but aren’t sure if they are right for you, give his series a read. It is sure to be funny if not a bit educational.
More about the Brooks B17 Saddle

No comments:

Post a Comment