Saturday, July 2, 2011

KickPed - most excellent experience

I just took the KickPed scooter to the NJ kick scooter test grounds. Here's what I found:

+ incredibly smooth, quiet ride

+ I had no fear of cracks

+ felt that this would be an excellent KS for hotels/B&B's to offer guests

+ ridden best with flat, thin-soled shoes (like, night and day)

+ ridden best with relatively flat landscape (I do not think Central Park is the best area)

+ provides a light, uniform aerobic affect (the other scooters did not). This would be a great scooter for people seeking exercise and weight loss, along with scooting

+ excellent for riding in the road. No fear of facing light debris like twigs and stones (this is a problem with a Xootr, and one of the reasons I don't like riding in busy bike lanes)

----

AND ANOTHER THING

I'd love to have handle grips that were not so round on the KickPed scooter - maybe those with the palm rest

No comments:

Post a Comment