Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kick Scooter on the L.A. Beach Bike Path

The KickPed is our toughest Kick Scooters, with solid rubber wheels that will never get a flat, and a virtually indestructible steel frame.  It's sturdy design, coupled with a slim deck and elongated handlebars for taller riders, makes the KickPed a perfect Adult Kick Scooter. 

In the latest Kick Scooter Blog, Jeffrey the Barrack takes his KickPed on the famous LA Beach Bike path.  Enjoy Jeffery's detailed descriptions of beautiful beach vistas and see how the KickPed handles a 26 mile stretch that only the brave would dare attempt.   

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you have kick scooters that can handle 26 miles of beach stretch? Sounds amazing! I'd love to see photos I cant imagine my legs could handle that much scootering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids scooter is light weight and its weight is up to 100 lbs. It is safest toy for youngest children. Mini scooter can cover 100 miles with 15 mph.

    kid scooter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering for the greatest quality kick scooters. Could you suggest some brands to help me out? Thanks a lot for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the blog! I was also looking for the adult kick scooter from the top manufacturers. If you have any suggestions, then please discuss.

    adult kick scooter

    ReplyDelete