Friday, November 25, 2011

Kick scooters make great gift ideas!

What makes a kick scooter a great gift idea? Well, the best thing about them is how you can keep riding an adult kick scooter day after day, year after year, long after battery powered and plastic gifts have seen their last days. They are well made, robust, and provide a bit of daily enjoyment that really can spice up your day to day life.

Here are 3 out of 5 reasons why adult kick scooters make great gift ideas: 1. They're portable 2. They're quick! 3. They turn boring walks into exciting cruises 4...5... well, you'll just have to read more about what makes kick scooters great gift ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Kids love to do riding on kick scooter in their free time or vacations. I also enjoy seeing my kids on this kick scooter and we capture the whole movements.

    kick scooter

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's too many styles of kick scooters to choose from. I can't make up my mind. I wish I had gotten the one custom made for ArtPrize 2012, they really look cool.

    ReplyDelete