Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Will's Brompton Folding Bike Review

I just started at NYCeWheels - where I've encountered all kinds of folding bicycles - but I've worked in bike shops for a few years now, and I've been riding bikes as long as I can remember. My sport of choice is freestyle BMX i.e. I do stunts on 20" bikes, in all different terrains (dirt/street/skate park). In addition, I have worked as a bike messenger in Manhattan in all four seasons, riding 700c single speed road bikes. I had never ridden a folding bike before this week, and I had a lot of concerns about how they would perform.

My Brompton folding bike review details this first experience on the Cadillac of folding bicycles. It was a great ride and I even got to try out some of my BMX tricks on the hand built English frame.

-Will A.

No comments:

Post a Comment